Get Your Free 60 Second No Obligation Quotes NOW
- Freeze Funeral Costs at Today’s Prices
- Guaranteed acceptance 50-80 year olds
- Compare a Range of Plans
- No Health Checks Required
- Payment plan options available
- Reassurance for Your Family
Compare the projected funeral costs in the future, this is why we recommend comparing funeral plan quotes now and secure your funeral at current prices. Funeral costs, like most things in life, have been rising and are expected to continue to rise in the years ahead. What you may not realise is the rate at which they are increasing. While the overall cost of dying fell in 2015, the average cost of a basic funeral has risen by 2.9% from £3,590 in 2014 to £3,693 in 2015*.